I use bodyweight squats every single day. Training days, rest days, during warm-ups, as part of metabolic conditioning circuits…I use them all the time!
- Strengthens the lower-body muscles, including abductors and adductors
- Works core and upper-back strength to maintain a neutral spine
- Perform at a high intensity for cardiovascular benefits
- Set your feet shoulder-width apart, toes slightly turned out. …
- Slowly bend at the knees and drop your hips to lower your body. …
- At the bottom of the exercise pause for a moment and strongly push back up to the starting position, mirroring the descent.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.