CJC-1295 / Ipamorelin
This growth hormone-releasing peptide is shown to extend the half-life and bioavailability of other growth hormone-releasing peptides. Proven to increase growth hormone levels with little to no side effects, CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin improves sleep, increases lean muscle mass, reduces body fat, and more. This peptide is unique in its ability to bind to a protein in the blood to stay in the bloodstream for longer periods.
Benefits of CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin
CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin is effective at increasing IGF-1 without increasing your appetite, cortisol, acetylcholine, prolactin, and aldosterone. When growth hormone is secreted, this burns body fat, increases protein synthesis, and insulin-growth—enabling muscle tissue growth and a whole host of other great side effects! Here are a few positive effects that using CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin in your therapy regime may have:
- Increase Bone Density: Getting older means more brittle bones resulting in injuries. A decline in growth hormone and testosterone has a direct impact on bone density and strength. CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin can be potentially used to prevent osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Improve Cognitive Function and Memory: Slow down the hands of time by taking CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin to improve cognition and memory naturally. See an increase in your focus, mental clarity, and sharpness throughout the day.
- Increase Muscle Growth: Getting weaker with age doesn’t have to happen. This peptide leads to faster recovery from exercise and improved muscle synthesis, leading to increased muscle mass. This increase along with boosting metabolic rate lets your body burn more calories throughout the day.
- Increase Cellular Repair and Replication: Over time our bodies slow down, decreasing our ability to heal from injuries. Using CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin to increase your levels helps heal wounds and injuries faster, and boost your immune system by working with your pituitary gland to speed up repair and regeneration mechanisms.
- Increased Fat Loss: CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin helps you lose weight by boosting your energy and increasing your metabolism. Imagine not feeling fatigued or combating the energy and blood sugar lows and highs throughout the day.
Weight Loss Peptide
Semaglutide is a GLP-1 peptide that has recently been FDA approved for both diabetes and weight loss. This remarkable new medication has been shown to help patients lose approximately 15% of their body weight in a year without dietary changes or exercise. Semaglutide, combined with proper diet, exercise, and hormone optimization will allow you to achieve much greater results if done correctly. We know there is no one magic pill or shot for weight loss, but most of us are looking for that one thing that can make what we all know to a be a daunting task easier.
Benefits of Semaglutide
Semaglutide has three major mechanisms of action that allow it to help you lose weight and stay on your diet.
- Lowers blood sugar
Semaglutide works by helping the pancreas release the correct amount of insulin when your blood sugar levels are elevated. Insulin then helps to move the sugar in the blood stream into the muscle tissue, where it’s used for energy. Lowering blood sugar levels will also lower your appetite and desire to eat.
- Reduces appetite
Semaglutide mimics a naturally occurring peptide in the body that tells your brain that you’re full, so the feeling of hunger goes away.
- Slows gastric emptying
Semaglutide also slows down gastric emptying so the rate in which you digest food is slowed down. If you slow down the digestion of food, the stomach has less capacity and the feeling of being full happens much faster.
Often, we know what to eat and what not to eat, but we tend to allow our bad habits or lack of will power to win. This makes losing weight a losing battle. Semaglutide can help arm you with the ammunition you will need to fight the weight loss battle. Semaglutide isn’t always for the morbidly obese. If you’re dieting to get into better shape and know those late-night snacks or extra helping at dinner are preventing you from achieving the physique you’ve always wanted, this new dieting medication may be just what the doctor ordered.
Wolverine Healing Peptide
BPC-157 is known as the “Wolverine Peptide”. Like the Marvel comic character when he gets injured, he healed right before your eyes. Clearly, that is a bit of a stretch for this peptide’s abilities, but it does work wonders when it comes to healing.
BPC-157 stands for Body protective Complex-157. It was originally discovered by analyzing the skin on the inside of the cheeks in your mouth. Have you ever been cut on the inside of your cheek and the next day that cut is healed and gone, conversely a cut your leg could takes weeks to heal. Why is that? There is a molecule in the skin on the inside of your cheek which promotes healing at an extremely fast pace compared to other parts of your body. Scientists have replicated this molecule and made this “healing peptide” available in both an oral and injectable form.
The oral pill is typically given to people who have gut or other digestive problems that can wreak havoc on your life. Diverticulitis, Crones disease, IBS, leaky gut are just a few such disorders. Taking oral BPC-157 can help those gut issues heal up and for some clients go completely away. When you use BPC-157 on a regular basis the irritated areas in the stomach, intestine, and gut can heal and not be further aggravated by foods, medications or other contributing factors that can make those issues worse. Oral BPC-157 has also been shown to provide a systemic healing ability to the whole body, so if you have aches and pains or multiple injuries an oral BPC-157 regiment can help to reduce the inflammation or accelerate the healing process across your entire body.
The injectable BPC-157 is more of a targeted approach to healing. Injecting BPC-157 as close to an old or new injury can help speed up the healing process up to 600% faster. BPC-157 helps shine a flashlight on that area so the body can send those repairing T Cells to that area for as long as you are injecting it there. The injections don’t need to be right into the injury to be effective, but a horseshoe and hand grenade theory of getting it as close as possible is recommended. Some clients will use a BPC-157 healing protocol for the initial phase of the healing process while others will use it continually to help reduce that nagging discomfort that an old injury caused.